Friday, 10 June 2016

The beauty of Iceland

During the Easter Holidays, I have travelled to Iceland, which is one of the most fantastic experience I have. Iceland is an island country located between the North Atlantic and the Arctic Ocean.
I was attracted by its fascinating natural landscape and mysterious Norse myth, and of course, the Aurora. Before my departure, I was worrying whether I could capture and see the Aurora since it is one of the highlight and selling points of Iceland. Fortunately, I was able to see the Aurora on the 5th day of my trip. The charming light was flowing in the sky and there is a myth saying that the Aurora was a group of elf dancing in the sky. Apart from "chasing" the Aurora, I have been to the Blue Lagoon and Golden Circle. Overall, I was  satisfied with the trip and the expenditure was not that costly. I would highly recommend Iceland to all international students.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving us such opportunities to make our own pages on the sites you have provided us and let us learn about the custom essay writing services through your provided tricks and the ideas to create our own contents so that more knowledge can be gathered.

    ReplyDelete