Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Tiffany tells us about going home for the Easter holidays

Hey guys! It's Tiffany again. I spent my Easter break back in Hong Kong and it was just amazing, so I thought I'd share some part of it with you all.


Seeing my best friend again is absolutely one of the top thingd to do when I go back home. I am so glad nothing changed even if I haven't seen her in more than half a year. All those catch up and laughter were just unreal! Friends are one of the reasons why I can miss home so much at times. Studying in Sheffield makes me realise that some real friends are for life and distance would not be a problem.
Food is another reason why I love Hong Kong so much. Hong Kong is a food paradise and all those Easter foods make my days. Being a foodie, I was so happy that  I got to have all those amazing foods every day of my holiday. I was shocked to find that I actually missed British food, like my own home-cooked food in Sheffield. I  never saw that coming to be honest! But one good thing about visitng home is NO WASHING UP!!!!

Hope all of you had an amazing Easter too!!

By Tiffany Hiu Lam Kwong
International Office Ambassador for Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment